Your Joyful Response to God’s Love
You have received God’s love, forgiveness, mercy, and abundance. And your response is joyful!
Our Moravian Covenant for Christian Living says, “We deem it a sacred responsibility and genuine opportunity to be faithful stewards of all God has entrusted to us: our time, our talents, and our financial resources. We view all of life as a sacred trust to be used wisely.” You respond in loving obedience to Jesus’ commandment to love our neighbors, even as he loved us.
Your life is your testimony and lebenslauf. Your Moravian Ministries Foundation in America is here to help you structure and organize your own personal plan for your financial resources, possessions, and gifts. We can help you optimize the use of your assets to provide income for yourself or others, make the most of your gifts for the people and ministries you love, and align your resources with your passions.
Benefits of Planned Giving
- If you want it, receive income for life or a defined number of years for yourself or other beneficiaries
- Opportunity to increase your financial security and retirement income as the gift grows
- Avoid immediate capital gains and the resulting taxes on the sale of any asset-based gift
- Qualify for a charitable income tax deduction
- Make a significant and lasting future gift to your favorite Moravian ministry or ministries
- Peace of mind knowing you have a plan in place to take care of what is important to you
Gift Planning for Churches, Agencies & Ministries
In addition to our offerings for individuals, your Moravian Ministries Foundation in America also helps congregational leaders, agencies and ministries talk about planned gifts with their members and include it in their stewardship conversations. MMFA offers gift planning assistance for congregations and ministries. We can even help you plan a schedule.